Our courses follow a modular and progressive approach, with the objective of producing professionals who will be capable of entering the world of bespoke tailoring:
- Tailoring Fundamentals 50h
An introductory course that covers handstiching techniques, hems, buttonholes and all the basics in handmade tayloring
- Advanced Tailoring 100h
A course that covers pockets, trousers, jacket making and all the advanced handcraft techniques of bespoke tailoring
- Bespoke Apprentice annual 1300h
A complete highly specialist programme focusing on the creation of bespoke jackets/coats, including fittings and correction of cut and fit
- Fitting in bespoke tailoring 100h
Course for the correction of defects in bespoke tailoring and made-to-measure fashion
- Fashion design 42h /54 h
Courses are designed for students who come from all over the world and they can be taught in English by mother tongue teachers in addition to the Italian language.
Annual courses start in october every year, other courses are typically held two times a year.
Who are the course for?
- Anyone who wants to obtain rapid and effective training in the bespoke tailoring sector
- Apprentice tailors who wish to perfect their skills and enter the workforce promptly
- Fashion school students who want to integrate practical training
- Fashion boutique assistants who would like to offer their clients an alterations service